Hillside Turkey Farms
Hillside Turkey Farms is a USDA-inspected, third-generation farm and plant.
We specialize in the further processing of poultry, at the highest quality, to a wide range of customers — such as families and restaurants.
Wholesale is available for most items. Also, we will make anything you request. While we won’t cut your turkey, we’ll cook it however you’d like!
Family-owned and operated since 1939 in Thurmont, Maryland.
Privately-owned producer, processor, wholesaler, and retailer of fresh turkeys and poultry.
Open year-round | Thurs. 8am-7pm | Fri. 8am-3pm | Sat. 8am-12pm
Pre Order for Pick-up
Ship to You
See What’s on Special
8/11/22 – 8/13/22
- Chicken Breast Meat – $2.99/lb.
- Whole Wings – $2.49/lb.
- Party Wings – $2.79/lb.
- Leg Quarters – $0.99/lb.
- Whole Fryers – $2.19/lb.
- Whole Roasters – $2.29/lb.
- Eggs (Brown) – $4.50/doz.
- 80 Piece Pkg. – $59.99/pack.
- Boneless/Skinless Thighs – $3.29/lb.
- Chicken Breast Tenders – $4.29/lb.
- Pork Loins – $2.19/lb.
- Pork Bacon – $4.99/lb.
- Pork Chops (Boneless) – $2.69/lb.
- Sausage (Lean) – $3.49/lb.
- Whole Country Ham – $3.69/lb.
- Deli Country Ham – $10.99/lb.
- Pulled Pork BBQ – $5.99/lb.
- Ribeye Steak (Boneless) – $9.49/lb.
- Tenderloin (Whole) – $12.99/lb.
- Filet Mignon – $14.99/lb.
- NY Strip (Boneless) – $7.99/lb.
- Ground Beef 80/20 – $3.99/lb.
- Beef Burgers 1/4# 80/20 – $4.99/lb.
- Brisket – $4.49/lb.
Smoked turkey is incredible, great selection of fresh products, too. Try the red wine and garlic sausage, you’ll be hooked!
This place is amazing. Been coming here ever since i was a kid. Never had better turkey and turkey products in my life.
We have bought our turkey there for the last five years and are never dissapointed.
Services We Offer
We offer wholesale pricing and can even set up delivery for local establishments. We’re capable of packaging, labeling and processing for restaraunts and markets.
Contact [email protected] for pricing.
Custom Processing & Smoking
Leave Us A Message
Welcome to Hillside Turkey
What We’re Offering
Smoked Turkey – Whole
Whole Fresh Breast
Snack Stix with Cheese
From our Blog